THE GRAND PRIZE WILL INCLUDE PHYSICAL COPIES OF:
- Red Thread of Fate by Lyn Liao Butler: In the wake of a tragedy and fueled by guilt from a secret she’s kept for years, a woman discovers how delicate the thread that binds family is.
- Good Rich People by Eliza Jane Brazier: A destitute woman deceives her way into the guesthouse of a Hollywood Hills mansion and inadvertently becomes a target in the twisted game of the wealthy family upstairs.
- The Paris Bookseller by Kerri Maher: The dramatic story of how a humble bookseller fought against incredible odds to bring one of the most important books of the 20th century to the world in this new novel from the author of The Girl in White Gloves.
- An Accidental Odyssey by kc dyer: An unexpected phone call derails a young woman’s wedding plans and sparks an epic adventure around the modern-day Mediterranean in this “mouth-watering voyage” (Kirkus Reviews).
- Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon: A TV meteorologist and a sports reporter scheme to reunite their divorced bosses with unforecasted results in this electrifying romance from the author of The Ex Talk.
- The Siren of Sussex by Mimi Matthews: Victorian high society’s most daring equestrienne finds love and an unexpected ally in her fight for independence in the strong arms of London’s most sought after and devastatingly handsome half-Indian tailor.
- How to Find Your Way Home by Katy Regan: A warm, uplifting novel about the unshakable bond between siblings, and what happens when a sister discovers her long-missing brother in the most unexpected place.
- The Secret Love Letters of Olivia Moretti by Jennifer Probst: A secret romance sends three estranged sisters to the Amalfi Coast to follow clues about their mother’s past, and challenges them to a whole new future.